Welcome to School of Nursing, ARKA JAIN University
The School of Nursing, Arka JAIN University aims to be a center for excellence in nursing, which will provide quality educational programs that are evidence-based and encourage innovation in patient care. The School of Nursing, ARKA JAIN University is approved by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and recognized by Jharkhand Nurses’ Registration Council, Ranchi, and affiliated with Kolhan University, Chaibasa. This school looks forward to developing and building a disease-free nation by initiating the integration of the nursing module with allied life sciences at Arka Jain University.
Arka Jain University
To Develop Human Capital by creating spirited learning environment by empowering the students with knowledge, skills and instil social responsibility towards holistic development.
- To impart multidisciplinary and a holistic education in order to ensure the unity and integrity of all knowledge
- To create academic impact through a combination of age-old tradition with modern scientific knowledge
- To create a lifelong learning environment that nurtures intellectual inquisitiveness, holistic & critical thinking, ethics and human values, equity and inclusion, and life skills, and thus making students responsible citizens and nation builde
- To augment the employability aspect of students as per global requirements
- To provide ideal environment for research, innovation, consultancy and entrepreneurship for larger and wider socio-economic and humanistic progress
- To endow the faculty and staff members with necessary means so that they can deliver on the stated lines
- To create a global tribe of technocrats, managers, entrepreneurs, scientists, biologists, pharmacists, artists and other professionals
- To engage with industry, and society at large, in productive manner
- To promote respect for diversity and respect for the local context in all curriculum, pedagogy, and policy
Departmental (School Of Nursing, Arka Jain University)
To empower the students by inculcating cognitive, conative and affective domains to render the qualitative care and services globally
- To promote and strengthen the nursing skill for better competence in the nursing profession in general and patient care in particular.
- To fulfil the need of qualified nursing personnel in the country in general.
- To enable them to get job opportunities for economically better position at national and international level.
- To demonstrate leadership and managerial skill in clinical/community health setting.
- To utilize the digital education techniques for providing health care by conducting nursing research, interpreting and utilizing the findings from health related research.
“Welcome to Jamshedpur which is like an Oasis in that part of the World, a beacon in Eastern India”.
Greetings from School of Nursing, ARKA JAIN University!
“Nursing: A helping hand, a comforting touch, a caring heart.” Being empathetic and caring towards patients, and being compassionate about the care you are delivering is a key role of a Nurse. Nurses are the ultimate lovers of humanity, providing stellar care to every patient and tend to have incredible characteristics, including compassion, patience, perseverance and stamina and a sense of Humor. The institute offers a 3 years Diploma Program (GNM) and 4 years Graduate Program (B. Sc.Nursing).
The School of Nursing, ARKA JAIN University, believes in quality education with a student is our first policy. To meet the demands of nurses all over the World, we the School of Nursing provides environment for the budding Nurses for tomorrow with well-furnished classrooms along with Skill Labs equipped with modern simulators and mannequins to train the students. Everything that makes a good institution is: a highly trained faculty, rich library,teaching methods, liberty to think and express themselves and we have it all here.
I wish you a very promising and fruitful career as the students of this ARKA JAIN Family.
By- Professor (Mrs.) Ginu Anie Joseph
M. Sc. (Nursing), Psychiatric
Course Duration : 4yrs(8 sem)
Course Duration : 3yrs
Batch : 2022-2025/13